Aero21 has expertise in all aspects of civil aircraft certification, commencing with establishment of the certification basis - identification of applicable design code(s) and identifying any special or unusual aspects of certification, moving on through agreeing the detailed certification plan with the Airworthiness Regulator, to compiling and submitting all the necessary compliance reports.
Aero21 has experience of Compliance Verification and its personnel can act as CVEs for client DOA holders. Currently Aero21s personnel are authorised CVEs for two DOA holders in a number of disciplines.
Certification experience includes:
- New Types
- STC and MRA
- Minor Changes and Minor Repairs
- EASA design codes (the CS codes).
- JAA design codes (the JARs)
- FAA design codes (the FARs).
- UK CAA BCAR design codes including Section S and Section T.
- Compliance Checklist production.
- Flight Manual and Flight Manual Supplement production.
- Assessment and certification of unapproved equipment.
- UK CAA CAP747 GR4 (formerly AN82) investigation.
- EMC (HIRF and Lightning) and general environmental investigation of electrical equipment with respect to RTCA DO-160E or EUROCAE ED-14E.
- Reliability analysis of electrical equipment in accordance with MIL-HDBK-217.
- General reliability investigation including FMECA (Failure Mode, Effect & Criticality Analysis).
- Safety Analysis in accordance with the requirements of Def. Stan 00-56.
- Interior flammability certification including OSU test.
- Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) compatible aircraft certification.
- Modification and STC certification with foreign Airworthiness Authorities.
Aero21 is able undertake the complete certification process or address specific areas such as Compliance Checklist production.
Click here to contact Aero21.