Aero21 Ltd offers consultancy services in aircraft design, certification and organisational approval
Aero21 has expertise in mechanical, electrical and system design, with particular experience of specialist role equipment installation and engine installation in light aeroplanes and rotorcraft.
Aero21 has broad experience of certification and can undertake all aspects of this activity.
Aero21 has a particular specialisation in organisation approvals. This includes:
- EASA Part 21 Subpart J Design Organisation Approval (the DOA).
- EASA Part 21 Subpart G Production Organisation Approval (the POA).
- Flight Test organisation approval. EASA Part 21 Subpart P (Permit to Fly) and UK B-Conditions.
- Design and Production approvals to UK CAA BCAR A8-21.
- EASA Part M Subpart G Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation approval (the CAMO).
- EASA Part 145 and EASA Part M Subpart F Maintenance approvals.
Aero21 can also assist with all aspects of the management of flight test programmes.
Aero21 can provide an auditing service for organisations approved under EASA Parts 21, 145 and M, and BCAR. We currently provide this service to several organisations on an on-going basis.
Aero21 is able to provide a flexible service tailored precisely to customers' needs and requirements. For more details on specific capabilities, click on the links above.
To contact Aero21 click here.